Driving Training Institutes
- IDTR – Institute of Driving Training & Research, Delhi, Bahadurgarh, Rohtak, Vadodra, Dehradun [collaboration between state gov. and Maruti Suzuki ]
- Driving Training Institute, Delhi, Kaithal, Chhindwara, Bhubhneshwar, Namakkal [joint venture between state/india govt and Ashok Leyland]
- Drivers Training Institute, Punjab - a joint effort of state govt and Tata Motors
- Drivers Training School, Murthal, Karnal, Hisar, Rohtak and Gurgaon by Transport Department of Haryana
- Drivers Training by Volvo Buses at Bangalore
Other than this there are uncounted driving schools in the country which give driving training to people.
Their authorization/registration from government must be checked before taking training.